For your chance to win a place on an antenatal course worth £350 run by our very own experts Doctor & Daughter, head over to our Facebook page and simply ‘like’ the post to enter.
The course consists of 6 classes for mums-to-be due in April and Jane including a breastfeeding class and is open to A prize too good to miss!
They are the ideal antenatal team – Roger Marwood, the London Obstetrician who has supervised over 20,000 pregnancies, and his daughter Rebecca Maberly, who has two young children of her own.
They’re bringing their up-to-date and evidence – based Antenatal Classes to Balham and Clapham mums and dads-to-be.
Our new course, which is a competitively priced alternative to the NCT is designed to prepare you for the birth of your baby and life as a new mother:
- Looking after yourself
- Dealing with worries, aches and pains
- Labour and Pain Relief
- Home Birth, Water Birth and Hypno Birthing tips
- What to buy, what not to buy and what to take to hospital
- Life with a New Baby – from burping to bathing
- Feeding your Baby – Sessions with Breastfeeding Specialists
- Building a local support network – friends for life
All the classes are designed to educate and support you while giving you confidence for this exciting yet nerve-wracking time in your life.
Discuss everything and anything you like, from birth plans to contractions, with an Obstetrician who has over three decades of experience.
Click here to download all the details.